Are you ready to work with some of the best in the business? Contact us today to start your next project.

East & Westbrook Awarded Best Places to Work in Kentucky

July 18, 2023
East & Westbrook Construction

East & Westbrook was recently recognized as one of Kentucky's Best Places to Work, amongst 30 other medium-sized companies.

East & Westbrook was recently recognized as one of Kentucky's Best Places to Work, amongst 30 other medium-sized companies. Becoming a "Best Place to Work" in Kentucky requires dedication and effort from businesses looking to create a positive workplace environment. To be eligible, a company must be publicly or privately held, for-profit or not-for-profit, with a facility in Kentucky and at least 15 full-time or part-time employees in the state. The process begins with registration and is followed by internal surveys, which account for 80% of a company's score. Concurrently, the company completes an employer assessment, finishing out the remaining 20% of the score. Experts then analyze the results to determine the top 100 companies! East & Westbrook is proud of their team and this achievement.

In 2020, the East & Westbrook team was awarded Best Places to Work in Louisville through Louisville Business First. And then, in 2023, taking it a step further, we were proudly awarded Kentucky’s Best Places to Work. We look forward to a future of continuous improvement and supporting the team every step of the way! Every single team member contributes to the culture we have at East & Westbrook, and without their dedication every day, we would not have the positive, uplifting, and collaborative culture that led to this moment. 

Leadership is a leading factor that employees take into consideration when they deem their organization as a “best” place to work. One of East & Westbrook’s foreman, Josh, said, “The best part about East & Westbrook, and their lead guys, is that you are not alone. If you have questions or problems, there are guys in the office who were out in the field and have worked where we work, and they are willing to help you out.” Another team member, Dale, said, “Since I have been here, they have treated me like I am somebody and not just an employee or worker. They always shake my hand and tell me they appreciate my good work. I am really happy to be with East & Westbrook.” Our core values are what hold each person accountable for their actions and encourage each team member to uphold the culture and values of our organization. 

East & Westbrook Construction has worked with top-tier industrial and commercial clients since 1977 to solve their most challenging construction problems. We are defined by intentional relationships and commitment to our craft. Through strategic partnerships and calculated growth, we now offer our clients a wide variety of construction services across the US. 80% of our projects come from repeat customers because our foundation is built on providing the highest level of safety to our team and clients, ensuring that the quality of our projects is never compromised and our performance is the best in the industry. We also strive to maintain a positive attitude, create a dependable team, provide unmatched service, and maintain professionalism in every phase of the project. For more information about starting your next project or joining our team, call 502-222-0303.